The following rules apply to any competition or prize draws that may feature on this site, the Polarn O. Pyret UK and Ireland Facebook page, Instagram account or promoted via our E-newsletter communications or via in store entry cards. ("Contest").
By entering any Contest you agree to these terms and conditions:-
- The contest is open to UK & Ireland resident customers aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Odin Retail Ltd, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the contest are excluded from entering.
- Odin Retail Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- Individual terms and conditions may apply to individual contests.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to enter our Instagram competitions, you need to have an open Instagram profile, otherwise we will be unable to see your entry/entries.
- Personal data may be processed in order to communicate with entrants before and after the competition, e.g. to confirm registrations, respond to questions or evaluations, to authenticate your identity and check your age if necessary, as well as to notify a prizewinner and send them their prize. The personal data that may be collected includes: name, contact details, such as email address, telephone number and address, as well as any other information submitted in the competition entry. The information is only used in connection with the competition and is saved until the conclusion of the competition. The personal data is not handed over to any third party.
- All entries will be drawn at random within 72 hours of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email, Facebook messaging or post depending on the entry method for the contest.
- The Prize is nontransferable, nonrefundable and nonnegotiable. There are no cash alternatives.
- Odin Retail Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for others of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- The odds of winning will vary according to the number of entries.
- Odin Retail Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel a contest, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- Subject to paragraph below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Odin Retail Ltd excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the contest, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Odin Retail Ltd's reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any party's liability for death or personal injury caused by such party's negligence, or for fraud.
- The contest, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Irish law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the contest.
- Odin Retail Ltd's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and the terms & conditions of this website and to agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter: Odin Retail Ltd, Suite 1, The Lawn, Union Road, Lincoln, LN1 3BU registered no.5384555
- We reserve the right to announce the winner of a competition using their first name and town location via our e-newsletters, website pages and social media channels.
- In certain circumstances where personal data is required to enter a Polarn O. Pyret competition, you automatically sign up to Polarn O. Pyret E-Newsletters to receive news and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time and you agree that this does not infringe your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information.
Click to see our full Terms and Conditions Page