Our fashion isn't fast, because it is made to last.
Our clothes are designed and made with the intention of having a much longer lifespan than average, reducing the need for excess production. This means less carbon dioxide, less waste, whilst also reducing energy and water consumption.
We produce sustainable kids clothes that can be passed down and reused. Good for the planet and good for your pocket.
Proud to be helping transform the global retail industry...
84% of our range is made of either GOTS organic cotton, recycled materials or other new eco friendly materials. Helping to minimise the impact our products have on the planet.
100% of our baby collection is made from Organic Cotton
- We support these practices by paying a little extra for our materials, this ensuring that we produce the very best sustainable and ethical kids clothes
Sustainable Kids Clothes: Did You Know?
1. Our recycled polyester is made from discarded PET bottles
2. Every one of our fleece jacket is made using 13 recycled plastic bottles, that's 13 bottles less going in to landfill or our oceans.
3. By using recycled materials we're not only helping to preserve the Earth's resources, it also prevents them from ending up in our oceans or landfill
What About Our Outerwear?
- No harmful chemicals are used in the production of our outerwear
- Any polyester in our outerwear range is recyclyed
- Our outerwear is made with Primaloft padding rather than down
- Polarn O. Pyret offers a free repair service on all outerwear. If a zip or popper breaks, we'll fix it
- Our outerwear is produced using mulesing free wool
- We also offer a second hand service for people to sell their outerwear back to us
Our sustainability report describes our sustainability work during the past year and how we work with sustainability based on several aspects, such as the environmental impact of our products and our manufacturing, social conditions and how we work to increase the life of our products. You can read the full report here
Polarn O. Pyret Second Hand
PO.P Second Hand is our circular fashion movement, helping to expand the lifespan of Polarn O. Pyret clothes even further. You can re-sell your old items to us to ensure that the garment is used to its full potential when it is no longer of use to you.
We are leaders in clothing sustainability, and because of this we believe that re-using clothes is one of the best ways to help the environment. Find out more here.
One of our main goals is to help protect the environment and be a leader for sustainability in the fashion industry. As a part of this ongoing commitment, we offer a FREE service repairing zips and broken poppers on any Polarn O. Pyret outerwear garments.
Find out more by clicking here.
Across the Polarn O. Pyret website you may notice brown symbols alongside products which can also be seen below. These indicate a method or material that was used in the production of the product you're viewing. If you'd like to find out more about our sustainable kids clothes and what these symbols mean you can do so on our symbols blog page by clicking here.
Sustainable clothing for all children that's fun to wear, comfy & stands up to all kinds of play...
PO.P began with the aim to bring working families quality clothes that are easy to care for...
For over 40 years we have tested our outerwear to ensure it stands up to play & adventure...
One of our main goals is to help protect the environment and be a leader in sustainability...