- Base layer Soft merino wool
- Our merino is always certified mulesing-free. We don't see why any animal should suffer for clothes. Softest wool, nature’s perfect insulator.
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS certified). Meets high standards in animal care, ecological farming & ethical production
Merino wool can be considered nature’s perfect insulator because it keeps kids warm when the weather gets chilly, yet cool when it warms up! It’s worked for sheep for centuries. It’s not just for mountain climbers and hikers, but perfect for active kids in Winter because it regulates body temperature and wicks away cold moisture. It keeps their body temperature where it should be, so that they can keep playing. Soft against the skin, this thermal merino wool kid’s top is the perfect way to keep warm and cosy this winter.
- Layer 1
- Moisture wicking
- Super soft non itchy material
- Perfect as a first layer in colder weather
- Loops in the fabric allow air to circulate
- Seams sewn flat for extra comfort
- Longer at the back
- 100% merino 190gsm
100% Merino Wool
Free standard delivery on all orders.
- Do not bleach
- Iron on low
- Don't tumble dry this product
- Wash at 30 degrees on a wool setting