- Base layer Soft merino wool
- Our merino is always certified mulesing-free. We don't see why any animal should suffer for clothes. Softest wool, nature’s perfect insulator.
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS certified). Meets high standards in animal care, ecological farming & ethical production
We find that many of our customers buy Merino tops and leggings for outdoor activities, camping, hiking, biking and skiing, to help control body temperatures when outside temperatures fluctuate.
As an added bonus, our merino items can double as lounge wear for after the outdoor fun. Soft against the skin, this thermal merino wool kid’s top is the perfect way to keep warm and cosy this winter. Wool is a natural way to regulate body temperature as it breathes, wicking moisture away from the skin keeping kid’s happy, warm and dry.
- Layer 1
- Moisture wicking
- Super soft non itchy material
- Perfect as a first layer in colder weather
- Loops in the fabric allow air to circulate
- Seams sewn flat for extra comfort
- Longer at the back
- 100% merino 190gsm
100% Merino Wool
Free standard delivery on all orders.
- Do not bleach
- Iron on low
- Don't tumble dry this product
- Wash at 30 degrees on a wool setting