Repairs Terms and Conditions
- You must be an existing PO.P+ Member
- Your repair must be approved by our Customer Service team, you will be given a Repairs Form to include in your parcel.
- The item must be clean before sending for repair, dirty garments will be refused.
- Please retain your proof of postage as we are not liable for any packages lost in the mail. We recommend that you use a tracked service.
- We only repair PO.P garments.
- We will colour match poppers as closely as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match.
- We cannot colour match zip sliders. If we replace the zip slider alone, it will be a black YKK slider.
- We will colour match zip teeth as closely as possible. If the entire zipper is replaced, this will not be YKK
- The new zip will not have a reflective tab on.
PO.P Repairs FAQ
1. What is PO.P Repairs?
As one of our goals is to protect the environment and be a leader in sustainability, we are offering a free repairs service for PO.P outerwear. The service includes zip repairs and popper replacement.
2. What is included in PO.P Repairs?
We can repair PO.P outerwear from coats, to outer trousers to outer overalls, with the exception of rainwear. We offer zip repairs, zip replacements and popper replacements.
3. Do I need a receipt?
We will ask for a receipt or order number if you have one but no, you do not need a receipt to get a PO.P garment repaired but you do need to be a PO.P+ MEMBER
4. How much does a repair cost?
PO.P Repairs is an exclusive benefit for our PO.P+ members but is totally free of charge.
If you haven’t yet joined PO.P+, you can here (it’s free to join too) >
5. How long does it take to repair a garment?
We strive to have the garments repaired as soon as possible. It usually takes between one to two weeks to repair & return the item to you, depending on the type, and volume of, repairs.
6. Can I pay extra to speed up my repair?
No, we always repair garments as quickly as possible for everyone.
7. What will my repair look like?
As a sustainable company our goal is to repair the functionality of the item. This means that threads, fastenings and materials used in the repair may not be a perfect colour match every time, but your item will be professionally finished.
8. Can all items be repaired?
Unfortunately, not all items can be repaired, for example due to excess wear and tear the fabric may be frayed. Your repair must be approved first by our Customer Service team via email to prevent any disappointment.
9. What if my item is deemed beyond repair or not suitable for repair once you receive it?
We are limited to what repair services we can offer. If we are unable to repair your garment, then we will advise you and arrange to return the item to you.
10. What do I need to do before sending my outerwear in for repair?
After getting your repair request approved by our Customer Service team, wipe down or if necessary, wash your garment following the care instructions specific to the item. All repairs must be clean and we will not accept dirty garments. Please ensure all pockets are emptied. Print out your Repairs Form as sent to you by Customer Service and retain your proof of postage from the Post Office. We advise you to use tracked postage.
11. I have forgotten to include my Repairs Form in the parcel, what should I do?
Contact Customer Service as soon as possible to inform them.
12. Which countries do you offer this to?
This service is currently only available to our UK customers.
13. Can I return an item to store for repair?
Currently, stores are unable to accept repair requests, please ensure you contact Customer Service to organise your repair